A little bit about Vivacity Marketing…
Thanks for visiting the Vivacity Marketing website. I’m Vanessa Geraghty McGann, Founder and Principal Marketing Consultant. Vivacity Marketing launched in July 2017. Read on to find out more about Vivacity Marketing and me….
A dazzling marketing and sales career
My marketing career spans over 15+ years. I have been fortunate enough to work in marketing roles at companies such as:
- TopJobs on the Net – This was my very first marketing role and I worked as a Marketing Executive for this online job seekers site, it was a small business so I was exposed to all aspects of marketing a business straight away.
- BP Oil – As a Marketing Analyst for Wild Bean Cafe. I love diving into number and looking for growth opportunities.
- Nestle – As a Brand Manager where I juggled up to 14 projects at a time.
- Coca-Cola – This was my dream job, as Brand Manager for one of the worlds most renowned brands.
- Cadbury – As a Senior Brand Manager for their candy portfolio. This was a childhood dream of mine, as I lived right down the road from the Cadbury factory in Dublin, and wanted to work there “when I grew up”.
- Mortgage Choice – As Franchise Marketing Manager WA/SA//VIC, I helped new and existing franchisees build a marketing plan for their business, set up their website and social media. And I ran digital training courses for them too.
- Australian Institute of Fitness – As WA Marketing Manager, where my role was to attract students to book onto the Personal Training and Massage courses. I did my PT qualification at AIF, as I run a passion project on the side, my personal training business – PTV Personal Training.
As well as having marketing experience I have also worked in advertising and sales roles:
- Initiative Media – As a Media Planner and Buyer on the Diageo and Ferrero accounts.
- GE Finance – In a sales role as an Account Manager, where my role was to train my retail clients on how to position finance to sell more products in their stores.
- Western Force rugby team – As Partnerships Account Manager, my role was to negotiate sponsorship contracts with my portfolio of 15 sponsors, and manage each contract and player appearances.
Our unique experience and client approach
With my marketing, sales and advertising experience, it allows me to approach my clients businesses with a very unique view. I look at the overall business picture first, then at the sales processes and marketing strategy and plan. This enables me to identify challenges and also key opportunities to improve efficiency, increase revenue and attract more loyal customers.
How I became a Marketing Consultant
In early 2017, I was doing some marketing contract work for a Marketing Consultant, Kate Walker, who ran Off the Line Marketing. This was my first exposure to being a marketing consultant, and to the Hubspot Inbound Methodology.
Which I fell in love with immediately, as I could see the tremendous value in developing an integrated sales and marketing strategy and plan for our clients. Kate wound up her marketing consultancy to pursue another exciting direction in her career in mid 2017.
And so with a re-brand, and a business take over, Vivacity Marketing was born on the 1st of July 2017! And I am forever grateful for the opportunity that Kate has given to me.
How does Vivacity Marketing work?
Vivacity Marketing is strategic partners with Hubdo, who are a Hubspot partner, and a wholesale digital agency, who work directly with marketing consultants from around the world. They are an extension of the Vivacity Marketing team. We have weekly team calls and we are a network of 34 consultants globally, that can bounce ideas off each other.
Together with the Hubdo, we work to develop the best marketing strategy, inbound sales and marketing plan, and build a bespoke outsource marketing package that helps our clients achieve their goals and objectives.
Our team consists of like-minded consultants, digital strategists, web designers, graphic designers, copywriters and more. With this strong partnership between Vivacity Marketing and Hubdo, we are able to catapult our clients to success.
The benefits of working with a Marketing Consultant
It’s expensive to hire a full time or even part time marketing employee to work in your business.
One of the biggest benefits of working with me as a marketing consultant, is that you are getting the experience and expertise of a Marketing Manager with a vast amount of passion, at much cheaper cost.
Which means that the money you save in hiring a full time marketing employee can be used instead, to grow your business, by investing in marketing spend.
What kind of clients can Vivacity Marketing help?
We are passionate about helping business owners in the health, wellness, beauty, finance and travel industries. We also offer one on one marketing coaching for business owners wanting to learn how to market their own business.
Contact Vanessa to find out more, and to book your marketing consultation.