Mount Hawthorn, Wednesday 8 November, 6pm – 9pm
Join Vanessa Geraghty McGann from Vivacity Marketing in an action packed marketing planning workshop, where you will build your marketing plan, for your business, in 7 steps. It’s really important to have a clear marketing strategy and plan in place for your business, as this will enable you to generate leads for your business, within your target audience, and your business will grow consistently.
Who should attend?
This workshop is perfect for small business owners.
In the 7 Steps to build your marketing plan workshop, you will develop your:
1 Marketing strategy – goals, ideal client, point of difference, core message
2 Marketing Hourglass touchpoints plan
3 Content ideas and topics
4 Total online web presence
5 Lead generation ideas for your business
6 Lead conversion system
7 Marketing calendar
There are 2 parts to the workshop:
1. 7 Steps to build your marketing plan workshop is $297
6pm – 8pm – 2 Hour
2. You also have the option to stay on for an additional hour for the PR Power Hour with Linda Parkes. This will cost an additional $80 bringing the total ticket price up to $377
8pm – 9pm A PR Power Hour
Linda Parkes is Director at Eyes on You Media.
Linda is an award-winning journalist with international credits in magazines and newspapers. She has worked for BBC and independent radio newsrooms. Her passion for PR has seen her win major accounts in a huge variety of sectors.
Is your business still waiting in the wings when it comes to media exposure?
Do you believe it is too hard (or have no idea how) to get noticed amongst the plethora of news, events, services and products out there?
Then join us for the PR Power Hour 8pm – 9pm directly after the Marketing Workshop.
The PR Power Hour will cover:
– What is PR?
– Why use traditional media outlets?
– What does a journalist look for – the insider secrets to opening the door to media opportunities!
– How to ignite your inner media mogul – learn to tell a story rather than an advertorial
– How to construct a media release
– Headlines – why are they important?
– The relevant value of ‘free’ publicity v advertising
Eyes on You Media is fully integrated public relations, marketing, event planning, media and strategic business development consultancy.
Bookings are essential as spots are limited for this workshop.