Customer Relationship Management
Capture all your client interactions with a CRM
As your business begins to grow, so will your email list. Capturing and collating information provided to you by your clients, or potential clients can seem simple enough in the early days of your business.
But what starts as a basic spreadsheet can quickly evolve into a complex, messy document. Manually updating it is not only time-consuming but prone to human error.
If you neglect it, you’ll waste even more time scouring emails or documents for information, and you might miss a new opportunity for business growth.
Overcome spreadsheet overwhelm with a CRM
When you integrate a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system into your business, you can say goodbye to confusing spreadsheets crammed with data.
A CRM enables you to store and track all your customer-related interactions in one place. It will save you time, keep you organised and help you grow credibility.
- More user-friendly than a spreadsheet – a CRM is a database that’s designed to simplify storing, creating, updating and searching for customer information.
- It will increase your efficiency – a CRM can automatically capture all your client and lead interactions as they occur over email, social media or phone.
- Free up your time – all the information you need is stored in a central database, so you won’t need to search emails or folders to confirm client details or project updates.
- Keep you on track – you’ll never miss an opportunity to grow your business because your CRM can remind you when you have follow-up actions to complete.
- It will showcase your professionalism – your CRM will enable you to deliver consistent, relevant communications tailored to your clients and leads, making it easier for them to know, like and trust you.
The HubSpot free CRM – quick, easy, reliable
Vivacity Marketing is a HubSpot Certified Consultant, so the system we use and recommend is the HubSpot Free CRM. It’s simple to use and guaranteed to be 100% free, forever for up to 1 million contacts.
Getting started with the HubSpot Free CRM is quick and easy – you can complete the sign-up process in under a minute. And, if your client details are stored in a spreadsheet, you can upload them straight into the CRM.
You can also:
- review the status of your sales funnel from the dashboard;
- automatically track your client communications across email, social media or phone calls;
- view all your information about a client or lead and see a clear timeline for your interactions;
- use live chat and a range of other free tools to streamline your customer interactions.
As your business grows, The HubSpot Free CRM is a powerful, reliable tool for you, and your team, to manage your customer relationships.
At Vivacity Marketing, we know and understand how to get the best results when introducing a CRM to your business.
If you’d like some hands-on help implementing your CRM – get in touch today.