Explode your business with marketing coaching
Why do you need a marketing coach?
Let’s face it, knowing how to market your business effectively is pretty confusing. Where should you start? How are you supposed to know where to spend your money? Vivacity Marketing can coach you on how to build your marketing strategy and plan, market your business, attract more of your ideal client, and how to convert them into long term loyal repeat customers.
An experienced mentor and guide
Vanessa Geraghty McGann, Founder of Vivacity Marketing, has 15+ years marketing experience working for BP, Coca-Cola, Nestle, Cadbury, Mortgage Choice and the Australian Institute of Fitness.
She has worked in advertising for 2 years at Initiative Media on brands such as Ferrero, Smirnoff, Smirnoff Ice, Budweiser, Carlsberg and Baileys. And Vanessa worked in sales roles for 4 years at Independent Distillers, GE Finance and the Western Force Rugby.
So what this means is that Vivacity Marketing can bring a really unique view and skill set to your business with our extensive background in marketing advertising and sales.
Sessions are tailored for your unique small business
In your initial coaching session, we will dive deep into your business to truly understand your business, your challenges, your opportunities and then we will start to build your marketing strategy and plan, and you will be set homework to do between our monthly sessions.
Here’s some examples of what the marketing coaching sessions can help you with:
- Strategy – building your marketing strategy.
- Branding – branding your business online and offline, and building your personal brand.
- Research – how to do market research to truly understand your ideal client.
- Ideal client – building your buyer personas based on your market research findings.
- Plan – how to build a marketing plan that generates leads for your business both online and offline.
- Social media marketing – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- PR/Media – how to write guest blogs for publications specific to your industry.
- SEO – search engine optimisation for your wesbite, and using Google My Business.
- Content marketing – how to produce eBooks, blogs and videos for your business and ideal client.
- Web design – we can build you a website together in our coaching sessions in Squarespace, if you don’t have a website.
- Paid Ads – Facebook ads, Google ads, and LinkedIn ads, learn how to use these for your business.
- CRM – ditch the spreadsheet and start using the Hubspot free CRM to store customer information and automated your business.
- MailChimp – we can set up your email templates, campaigns and automation in Mailchimp.
- Email marketing – develop an effective email marketing strategy for your unique business
- Sales processes – improve efficiency in your sales processes, and improve your lead to customer conversion rates.
Ongoing marketing support and guidance
Our monthly coaching service is designed to help your small business thrive, whether you are a start up, are a more established business, we can:
- Provide you with the tools and knowledge to confidently market your business, and attract more new customers.
- And you can access weekly marketing tips via theVivacity Marketing YouTube Channel.
- And in our Weekly Marketing Tips Newsletter.
Get started today!
Contact us to find out more about the Vivacity Marketing coaching service. Your marketing coaching investment is $170 + GST per hour, a minimum of 3 sessions must be booked.