Small business Marketing Coach
Let’s face it, knowing how to market your business effectively is pretty confusing. Where should you start? How are you supposed to know where to spend your money to get the best ROI?
There are so many shiny bright marketing tactics out there, at the moment, to confuse you even further.
So rather than wasting any more time and effort on tactics that simply aren’t attracting enough of the right kind of clients to your business, you could work with a marketing coach like me, via Marketing School, or through my one on one marketing coaching sessions.
I’m Vanessa Geraghty, Founder of Vivacity Marketing, and I’m a Marketing Strategist, Digital Marketing Consultant and Marketing Coach. Within my first year in business I built my business to be a global six figure business. So I can coach you on how to:
- effectively market your business by using a proven marketing system
- attract a continuous flow of the right kind of customers
- and how to build the dream 6 figure business that you deserve!
Marketing Coaching sessions are tailored for your unique small business
In your initial coaching session, I will dive deep into your business to truly understand your business, your challenges, where your opportunities lie. And then we will start to build your marketing strategy and plan, and you will be set homework to do between each session.
An experienced marketing mentor and coach
I’m Vanessa Geraghty, Founder of Vivacity Marketing. I’m a Marketing Strategist, Digital Marketing Consultant and Marketing Coach, and I have 19+ years marketing experience working for:
- Mortgage Choice
- The Australian Institute of Fitness.
I’ve worked with a range of small businesses in Perth you can find out more here. And I ran a part time personal training business for 8 years, so I know the challenges in getting started in small business.
I have also worked in advertising for 2 years at Initiative Media on brands such as Ferrero, Smirnoff, Smirnoff Ice, Budweiser, Carlsberg and Baileys. And I’ve worked in sales roles for 4 years at Independent Distillers, GE Finance and the Western Force Rugby.
So what this means is that I can bring a really unique view and skill set to your business, with my extensive background in marketing, advertising, and sales.
Here’s some examples of what the marketing coaching sessions can help you with:
- Marketing Strategy – building your marketing strategy which lays the foundations for your business growth.
- Services and pricing– we will take a look at your product and service offering and review your pricing structure.
- Branding – branding your business online and offline, and building your personal brand.
- Research – how to do market research to truly understand your ideal client.
- Ideal client – building your buyer personas based on your market research findings.
- Plan – how to build a marketing plan that generates leads for your business both online and offline.
- Social media marketing – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
- PR/Media – how to write guest blogs for publications specific to your industry.
- SEO – search engine optimisation for your website, and using Google My Business.
- Content marketing – how to produce eBooks, blogs and videos for your business and ideal client.
- Paid Ads – Facebook ads, Google ads, learn how to use these for your business.
- CRM – ditch the spreadsheet and start using the Hubspot free CRM to store customer information and automated your business.
- MailChimp – we can set up your email templates, campaigns and automation in Mailchimp.
- Email marketing – develop an effective email marketing strategy for your unique business.
- Sales processes – improve efficiency in your sales processes, and improve your lead to customer conversion rates.
Marketing Coaching Investment
If you are ready to get started here are the details:
- 1 hour marketing coaching session – $299 per session
- If you have been a student in Marketing School, then a 1 hour marketing coaching session is $220 per session.
- You will receive support via Zoom/phone/email in between each session.
- Coaching sessions will be hosted via Zoom video calls.
- View our Terms & Conditions here.
Let's get started
So let’s start by emailing me via the button below, so that we can start your marketing journey together today!