Search Engine Optimisation SEO
So you’ve got a beautiful new website. You’ve got a brand you’re proud of, services you cannot wait to share with the world, and are ready to show up and serve your clients. Pronto!
But there’s one little obstacle – how do you actually drive traffic to your website?
How to you get top the top of the Google Search list?
How do you actually get customers landing on your page and discovering who you are?
It’s all about your SEO.
So why is SEO so important?
SEO is actually one of the key drivers of business and new clients at Vivacity Marketing. We have implemented our own SEO strategy since we launched, and as a result we have built a strong brand on Google.
But here’s 5 of the top reasons that we feel SEO is so important for your business:
- Organic search traffic is normally the number one traffic source for your website.
- SEO helps to build your trust and credibility as a business.
- Local SEO means you will mean your traffic and conversions are more targetted to your ideal client.
- It’s quantifiable and easy to measure.
- SEO brings new clients for your business.
SEO Service - Monthly Activities
**NOTE: These monthly schedules are subject to change based on delivery of client collateral
e.g. Access to accounts, Approval of Keyword Plan, Metadata etc.
What's included in the SEO Service?
- Competitive Analysis: Your SEO Specialist will analyse the competitive landscape for your industry, and track your progress in rankings each month.
- Keyword Plan & Metadata: In the early stages of the SEO service a keyword plan and metadata plan will be created, and the metadata will be applied to the relevant pages throughout your website. And we’ll then will recommend any technical fixes that we encounter.
- Site Indexing: Your site is then submitted to Google for indexing the new content and competitive ranking reports are run, to check the starting ranking positions, for your keywords.
- Monthly Tracking: Then, we set out a month by month focus area and report each month on the results achieved. This includes where you are tracking for your primary keywords that you want to rank for.
- Blogs: Each month in your report we will recommend blogging topics based on what users are searching for.
Intensive SEO allows us to track and add new keywords as they appear in the Search Analysis of our internal tools.
You will receive a monthly report each month.
Your investment: $900 + GST set up, then $900 + GST per month ongoing.
Are you ready to get more clients via SEO?
If you keep on doing what you are doing, you could be loosing thousands of dollars of potential clients, that simply can’t find you on Google.
Are you willing to leave money on the table, or do you want to get more clients in the door through an effective SEO strategy?
If you are ready to take control of your SEO today, then click on the button below to get started!