Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Once you have built a beautiful website, you want to drive traffic to that website and get new customers.
You want your website to rank for keywords that people are using to search for your product or service.
Your website needs to be designed with SEO in mind, so that your website is easily found and ranked on Google. This is where our SEO service can help.
Reasons why SEO is important
According to Search Engine Journal here are 12 reasons why SEO is important as a long term focus for your business:
- Organic search is often the number one website traffic source for a small business.
- SEO builds your trust and credibility.
- Great SEO leads to a better user experience.
- Local SEO means you will have better engagement, traffic and conversions as its more targeted.
- SEO will play a bit part in your buyer’s journey.
- SEO best practices are constantly changing and being updated.
- SEO is relatively cheap to do on an ongoing basis.
- It helps you get a better understanding of what’s going on in search results.
- SEO is a long term strategy.
- It’s quantifiable.
- SEO brings new opportunities for your business.
- If you are not on page 1 of Google, and if you are not getting people to click through to your website, you are missing out on new customers finding you.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch today to enquire about how our SEO service can help you to improve your organic Google rankings, and help you get found for your focus keywords.