Search Engine Optimisation SEO
Once you have built a beautiful website, you want to drive traffic to that website and get new customers. Because let’s face it, if you aren’t ranking on Google for your key search terms, what’s the point in having a website.
You want your website to rank for keywords that people are using to search for your specific product or service.
Your website needs to be designed with SEO in mind, so that your website is easily found and ranked on Google. This is where our SEO service can help.
Reasons why SEO is important
According to Search Engine Journal here are 12 reasons why SEO is important as a long term focus for your business:
- Organic search is often the number one website traffic source for a small business.
- SEO builds your trust and credibility.
- Great SEO leads to a better user experience.
- Local SEO means you will have better engagement, traffic and conversions as its more targeted.
- SEO will play a bit part in your buyer’s journey.
- SEO best practices are constantly changing and being updated.
- SEO is relatively cheap to do on an ongoing basis.
- It helps you get a better understanding of what’s going on in search results.
- SEO is a long term strategy.
- It’s quantifiable.
- SEO brings new opportunities for your business.
- If you are not on page 1 of Google, and if you are not getting people to click through to your website, you are missing out on new customers finding you.
What's included in the SEO Service?
Your SEO Specialist will analyse the competitive landscape for your industry, and track your progress in rankings each month, setting out a month by month focus area and reporting each month on the results achieved. This includes where you are tracking for your primary keywords that you want to rank for.
In the early stages of the SEO service a keyword plan and metadata plan will be created, and the metadata will be applied to the relevant pages throughout your website. And we will recommend any technical fixes that we encounter.
Your site is then submitted to Google for indexing the new content and competitive ranking reports are run, to check the starting ranking positions, for your keywords. We will also help you set up and manage your Google My Business page, which will help you with local search and being discovered in the Google maps listings.
Intensive SEO allows us to track and add new keywords as they appear in the Search Analysis of our internal tools. You will receive a monthly report each month, which I will take you through over a Zoom call.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch today to enquire about how the Intensive SEO service can help you to improve your organic Google search rankings, and help you get found online for your focus keywords. Click on the button below to get started!