Over 90% of Australians do some online research before they make a purchase. So, if you don’t have a website but your competition does, your potential clients are more likely to choose them, simply because they can’t find you.
A well-designed and well written website is essential, if you want your marketing strategy to deliver the best possible results for your business. After all, a key element of your marketing is to attract your ideal client, so you need to be accessible to them everywhere they go.
But there are many other reasons a well-designed website is a powerful tool for growing your business:
- It extends your reach to a global audience of potential clients who can find you using search engines like Google
- It’s accessible 24/7, so people can learn about your business any time of the day or night
- You can use it to share useful information to attract new customers and build loyalty during the research phase of their purchase
- It provides an opportunity to demonstrate how your service or product has helped solve a problem for other ideal clients.
The website design process
When building a brand new website there are four areas that we will work through to make sure you get the best design results:
- Professional Photos – You can provide us with the photos or we can organise a photoshoot for you for your brand new website.
- Website Copy – It’s a skill to write copy on a website to persuade the website visitors to take an action on each page. We work with a range of copywriters to suit your individual needs. Or you can supply is with the copy yourself.
- Website Design – If you have a clear idea what you would like your website design to look like, it’s a good idea to provide links to 3 or 4 websites that you like the look and feel of. And we can sit down for an initial meeting with our web designer to make sure we understand the objectives and functionality requirements of your new website.
- SEO – Search engine optimisation is key for each page on your website, to ensure that you are found on Google, for the relevant keywords. So we will do all your keyword research and create your meta data and titles for each page.
We will provide a design quote based on number of website pages, layout required, and if your site requires e-commerce functionality.
Get in touch, and talk to us about your website design requirements, we’d love to help. Scroll down further on this page to see a selection of websites that we have built.
Stand out from the online crowd
Once we have built your website, it’s important to drive traffic to your website. So we also offer marketing services to drive more visitors to your website, such as:
- Search Engine Optimisation/SEO
- Google Ads – Search Ads, Shopping Ads, App Download Ads and Google Display Network Ads.
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
To find out more about any of the above marketing services visit our outsourced digital marketing page.