Did you know that 90% of Australians do some online research before they make a purchase? So, if you don’t have a website but your competition does, your potential customers are more likely to choose them, simply because they can’t find you.
A well-designed and well written website is essential, if you want your marketing strategy to deliver the best possible results for your business. After all, a key element of your marketing is to attract your ideal client, so you need to be accessible to them everywhere they go.
But there are many other reasons a well-designed website is a powerful tool for growing your business:
- It extends your reach to a global audience of potential clients who can find you using search engines like Google
- It’s accessible 24/7, so people can learn about your business any time of the day or night
- You can use it to share useful information to attract new customers and build loyalty during the research phase of their purchase
- It provides an opportunity to demonstrate how your service or product has helped solve a problem for other ideal clients.
The website design process
I will manage the entire web design process from start to finish and there are 4 areas that I will work through with you, to make sure you get the best design results possible:
- Professional Photos – You can provide me with photos or I can organise a photoshoot for you for your brand new website.
- Website Copy – It’s a skill to write copy on a website to persuade the website visitors to take an action on each page. I work with a range of copywriters to suit your individual needs. Or you may want to write the copy yourself.
- Website Design – If you have a clear idea what you would like your website design to look like, it’s a good idea to provide links to 3 or 4 websites that you like the look and feel of. And I can brief my web designer on the style, and look and feel you are hoping to achieve with your new website.
- SEO – Search engine optimisation is key for each page on your website, to ensure that you are found on Google, for the relevant keywords. So I will do your keyword research and create your meta data and titles for each page, using the Yoast plugin on WordPress.
I will provide a design quote based on number of website pages, layout required, and if your site requires e-commerce functionality. Scroll down further on this page to see a selection of websites that we have built.
So what now? Well the starting point is to book a call with me so I can chat about what you need from your website. So click on the button below to book a call.
Stand out from the online crowd
Once we have built your website, it’s important to drive traffic to your website. So I also offer a range of digital marketing services to drive more visitors to your website, such as:
- Search Engine Optimisation/SEO
- Google Ads – Search Ads, Shopping Ads, App Download Ads and Google Display Network Ads.
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
To find out more about any of the above marketing services visit the digital marketing page.