Did you know that 90% of Australians do some online research before they make a purchase?
So, if you don’t have a website but your competition does, your potential customers are more likely to choose them, simply because they can’t find you.
A well-designed and well written website is essential, if you want your marketing strategy to deliver the best possible results for your business.
After all, a key element of your marketing is to attract your ideal client, so you need to be accessible to them everywhere they go.
But there are many other reasons a well-designed website is a powerful tool for growing your business:
- It extends your reach to a global audience via rankings in Google
- It’s accessible 24/7
- It helps to build loyalty during the research phase of their purchase
- It provides an opportunity to demonstrate how your service or product has helped solve a problem for other ideal clients.
The website design process
There are 4 areas that we will work through with you, to make sure you get the best design results possible:
- Professional Photos – You can provide us with photos or we can organise a photoshoot for you for your brand new website.
- Website Copy – It’s a skill to write copy on a website to persuade the website visitors to take an action on each page. We work with a range of copywriters to suit your individual needs.
- Website Design – If you have a clear idea what you would like your website design to look like, it’s a good idea to provide links to 1 or 2 websites that you like the look and feel of. That way our web designer knows the creative direction for the look and feel of the website.
- SEO – Search engine optimisation is key for each page on your website, to ensure that you are found on Google, for the relevant keywords. If you already have a keyword plan and your meta data you can provide this to us via a spreadsheet. Otherwise we can quote to create your keyword plan and metadata through our SEO service.
We will provide a design quote based on:
- number of website pages
- layout required
- integrations with other platforms
- and if your site requires e-commerce functionality.
Scroll down further on this page to see a selection of websites that we have built. We offer payment plan options through our finance partner Grapple.
So what now? Well the starting point is to book a call, so click on the button below to schedule a time for a call.
Paying for your marketing services has never been easier
Vivacity Marketing partners with Grapple for its B2B payments. Grapple is an Australian owned and operated FinTech that develops financing and B2B payments solutions for Australian SMEs to improve their cash flow. That means you can pay for your marketing services over 4 monthly instalments. Enquire below about using this service.
Stand out from the online crowd
Once we have built your website, it’s important to drive traffic to your website. So I also offer a range of digital marketing services to drive more visitors to your website, such as:
- Search Engine Optimisation/SEO
- Google Ads – Search Ads, Shopping Ads, App Download Ads and Google Display Network Ads.
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
To find out more about any of the above marketing services visit the digital marketing page.